The UMTYMP handbook has been converted from PDF to webpage format. Please let us know if any links are broken or you are unable to find information.
After reading the handbook, make sure to print, fill out, and submit the UMTYMP form for your school. It is also available in the Printable Forms section of the handbook. That section also has a Quick Reference form you can print out and use throughout the year.
Table of Contents
- UMTYMP Program Description
- UMTYMP Course Catalog
- Calendars and First Day of Class
- Coursework & Grades
- General Policies & Procedures
- Study Sessions & Additional Resources
- Other University Resources
- Transportation Information
- Rules & Classroom Behavior
- Registration & Financial Information
- Family Contact
- Printable Forms